Working Student (m/f/d) Digital Marketing XXIM Records
(Berlin, starting September 2021, 20h/week)
You are enthusiastic about marketing? And you know: What happens today, happens online? And you are interested in classical, neoclassical, and alternative music? Then, we want you.
What you do
- You create visual and written content to be posted on our socials (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more).
- You support with conceptualizing, planning and executing engaging posts about our releases with your sharp instinct for community management.
- You edit images (artist quotes, web banners) and video content (trailers, music ideos) with Photoshop and Premiere.
- You create consumer newsletters.
- You help with the performance analysis and reporting of our posts.
Who you are
- You are enthusiastic about marketing and have knowledge in media, communications, design and/or business administration.
- You have a thing for entertainment & media and some basic experience in this industry.
- You are interested in classical, neoclassical and alternative music.
- You know the newest social media trends and have a mobile-first mentality.
- You are fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- And people like to work with you. Cause you are reliable, well-organized, and a proactive team player.
We offer you
Space for creativity and space for innovation. Sleek, functional design at our headquarter in Berlin, Schöneberg. The opportunity to show us your talent and exciting challenges from the beginning.
How you apply
Your photo, age, marital status, origin, references, your parents’ jobs and similar attributes are not required.
You may use a CV or any other creative form of application to demonstrate what makes you and your skills unique and how Sony Music would sound better with you!
We are looking forward to your support.
Sony Music sounds better with you.