Working Student (f/m/x) Digital Marketing for Sony Classical International
(Berlin, start mid of August 2023, up to 20h/week)
You are enthusiastic about marketing and agree with: what happens today, happens online? Are you Interested in classical and neoclassical music? Have the writing skills of a born natural copywriter? Then, we want you.
What you do
- You conceptualize, plan and execute engaging content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and other socials.
- You manage digital marketing tools, such as email marketing software, social media scheduling tools, and analytics platforms.
- You monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- You create graphics, videos and other visual assets with us.
- You analyze and report the performance of our posts on the socials. And optimize them because you know the trends, algorithm changes, and best practices.
- You edit and update the Sony Classical International website.
Who you are
- You are enthusiastic about marketing and know about media, communication, design and/or business topics.
- You have a thing for entertainment & media and maybe already experience in this industry.
- You are interested in classical and neoclassical music.
- You know the newest social media trends and have a mobile-first mentality.
- You speak English at a excellent or native level. And your writing skills are also excellent.
- And people like to work with you. You are reliable, well-organized, and a proactive team player.
We offer you
Space for creativity and space for innovation.
A project for your ideas. From conception to implemenation.
Flexible working hours, fair compensation, home office.
Exclusive events and concerts.
At our new headquarter in the middle of Berlin Schöneberg.
Discount on many products of the Sony Corporation.
The opportunity to show us your talent. And exciting challenges from the beginning
How do you apply
Your photo, age, marital status, origin, references, your parents’ jobs and similar attributes are not required.
You may use a CV or any other creative form of application to demonstrate what makes you and your skills unique and how Sony Music would sound better with you!
We are looking forward to your spirit.
Sony Music sounds better with you.