(Junior) Digital Manager (m/w/d) International Marketing
(Part time - up to 30 hours/week, 2-year contract, ASAP, location: Berlin)
We are seeking a highly motivated (Junior) Digital Marketing Manager to support our International Marketing Team and our artists with the development of global digital strategies. The successful candidate will consult on all things content, timeline, and more, pave the way for innovative marketing concepts, and analyze progress across our artists and tracks.
What you'll do:
- Support the International Marketing Team and our artists with the development of global digital strategies
- Develop and create interesting social media content that aligns with the artist’s brand and connects with their fans
- Manage and schedule posts on social media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Plan, book, and monitor digital marketing campaigns across social platforms
- Research markets and trends and know how to translate this into actionable marketing plans
- Utilize dedicated social and streaming KPIs to analyze progress across our artists and tracks
- Provide advice on international rollouts, release plans, implementation of new digital campaigns, and social media initiatives based on your research on the industry's latest trends
- Consult on all things content, timeline and more
Who you are:
- Have a track record of successful international marketing campaigns from conceptualization to implementation and review
- Know the target audiences and how to reach them
- Master the global music industry landscape
- Completed an apprenticeship in a similar field or have equivalent experienceKnow the ins and outs of Business and Ad Managers (Meta, TikTok, Google Ads, Amazon Ads & co.)
- You are a digital and social media native who utilizes TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat on a daily basis
- Have gathered (your first) experience in a (performance) marketing in-house or agency
- Being familiar with Adobe photoshop is considered a plus
- Fluent in English
- German is a plus
How to apply
Your photo, age, marital status, origin, certificates don't matter to us.
Show us who you are and what you excel at in a CV or any other creative way.
Let us know why Sony Music sounds better with you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
That's it! Your application has been submitted!